Friday 18 March 2011

Illustrations and Twestival Ipswich

I have mentioned before that I like to be creative with art and try to draw in a variety of styles...

Below I have posted some of my other illustrations for you to have a quick look at :)

Please note, that the first image is available to win, at Twestival in Ipswich, Suffolk on 24th March 2011.

Ipswich Docks - Win this illustration at Twestival Suffolk

Leah

Tom

Harry

This was a sticker set I created of myself - Make Me!

This was a sticker set I created of myself - Make Me!

Antonia - This was for a magazine article in USA

Sketch book

Sketch book


Thanks for reading and have a good weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. these are great! Especially like Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mona,

    I hope you are well. Its still been a frantically busy week and I will get back to you shortly. Sorry for the delay. Thank you, I created these illustrations a couple of years ago, but wanted to demonstrate some of my other art styles.

    Thanks

    Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete